Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Liberal Dead "The Darkness Within" DVD Giveaway!!!

It's time again for another Liberal Dead Giveaway! This time we are doing things a bit different and pure luck is not going to be enough! We have for you readers three copies of "The Darkness Within" special edition DVDs, as you know we here at Liberal Dead have been highly recommending this movie since it landed in our mailbox. So want to know how you can walk away with one of these awesome DVDs?

Simply leave a comment in post telling us your favorite Halloween memory, it can be scary, funny, meaningful, whatever you choose. You have until October 31st to submit your entry in, then Shawn and myself will read each and every one of them and choose the three we enjoy the most and those three lucky readers will get a copy of "The Darkness Within" special edition on DVD. Sound good? Awesome possum, let's hear those stories everyone! Be sure to pass this along to all your friends who are into horror as well.








5 comments:

  1. I believe my fave is the time my friends surprised me with tons of creepy gifts on Halloween and it wasn't even my birthday!
    comicbuzz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me and my best friend dressing up as ladies. we actually got hit on.

    mutilated_body@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year I dressed up as Henry the VIII and was the most flamboyant King of all time. Probably enjoyed ribbing the cops and the bouncers at the bar the most, "Ha! You think that age is correct? I was born in the 1491!", "You think those tiny metal badges are cool? In my day my Knights were entirely covered in metal and were much tougher than you..."

    Lots of fun to bar crawl in character.

    psychorp99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister took my 8 year old daughter trick or treating in my brothers neighborhood. When they showed up to his house it was completely dark. My sister told my daughter to stay in the car and she got out to knock at the door. My brother then came out from behind his house with a Michael Myers mask on holding a very large knife. My sister of course had a conniption fit and ran to the car screaming, my brother then took the mask off and was laughing his ass off. My daughter and my sister talk about that every Halloween, that's just how my family is. We enjoy scaring the crap out of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long ago, there used to be a thing called a drive in theater. If you were going to the drive in, it was usually to see a scary movie-or not. Now my momma might have warned me that good girls don't go to the drive in, but I didn't listen. My best friend at the time was a guy who loved horror movies as much as I did, and we really wanted to see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They happened to have a double feature showing one Halloween, and we hopped into his parents very bright yellow station wagon to watch the movie. He had already heard about the movie from a friend, so when he excused himself to go to the bathroom, I wasn't worried. Looking around, I saw other couples engrossed in the movie...amongst other things of course. We were parked way in the back, which I thought was very strange since we were not a couple or anything, but I had no clue as to what he had planned. Before he left to go to the bathroom, I heard him fumbling around in the back a little, and he said he was looking for a blanket since it was cool outside. Me, well I was too engrossed in the movie and my popcorn to even care. Just as the movie was getting good, I hear the chainsaw, but it's WAY too close. I look over and see him, holding a chainsaw and wearing a mask running through the back aisle scaring the hell out of everyone. It was a sight to see, popcorn flying, doors opening, people running around (some not wearing too much of anything lol) I just sat there, totally in shock as to what that idiot was doing. Even the cops (yes, they were called) got a good laugh out of the prank-and sent us home with a stern warning and a call to our parents. (I was finally allowed to see the light of day and emerge from my bedroom a month later)

    ReplyDelete