really 9-10????? i felt that this movie was an hour and ten mins to long best part of this movie was the last 20 mins
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I saw this movie more than 2 years ago, and thought it was Terrible. I can't believe they released it to theaters when so many amazing indies get dumped straight to dvd.
lol i yelled at ted over this because i thought that those 2 was linked some how to the sight oops sorry ted
Dave and Krys? They are. They're both writers of TLD.
really 9-10????? i felt that this movie was an hour and ten mins to long best part of this movie was the last 20 mins
ReplyDeleteI wholeheartedly agree with you. I saw this movie more than 2 years ago, and thought it was Terrible. I can't believe they released it to theaters when so many amazing indies get dumped straight to dvd.
ReplyDeletelol i yelled at ted over this because i thought that those 2 was linked some how to the sight oops sorry ted
ReplyDeleteDave and Krys? They are. They're both writers of TLD.
ReplyDelete